The uniform is an important part of building pride in our academy, Tees Valley Education and the local community. We would like to thank parents for their support in sending children into the academy in full uniform, looking smart and ready for learning.
Wilton Primary Academy uniform consists of:
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Royal blue or white polo shirt or shirt with a collar
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore (children should not wear jeans, leggings or jogging bottoms)
- Blue checked or striped summer dresses or black or grey knee length school shorts in warmer weather
- Plain socks or plain tights – white, grey, black or blue
- Plain black flat school shoes or boots (not trainers) and sensible sandals in the summer
We provide your child with a PE kit and plimsolls, however we ask that you send suitable footwear e.g. trainers for outdoor P.E.
Children can wear a small pair of studs as earrings and/or a watch. No other jewellery is allowed for safety reasons. Long hair should be tied up, and hair accessories should be of a reasonable size and in keeping with academy colours. Children should not wear nail varnish or make up for school.
Parents are able to order Wilton Primary Academy embroidered uniform from My Clothing online. Simply follow these instructions:
- Go to myclothing.com
- Enter either the school postcode TS6 8DY or the school name from the school list, to view all the customised items you can buy;
- Choose the quantity and size that you would like and add them to your basket;
- Pay easily with a debit or credit card at the checkout;
- Your embroidery items will be delivered FREE within 14 days
If you do not have access to the internet, school can place uniform orders for you. Please contact the school office for further information.
The School Clothing Scheme is able to offer FREE generic, non-branded school uniforms to families. They are NE based, and there is a range of second hand and new items, many with free P&P. Please see the link below to the website for further information.